What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New house- bad decision?

I was walking across the causeway and I dropped James' mitts. One of them landed on the ice below, so I walked round to get it. John and Randy were in the water ice, not sure what they were doing. By the time I got down, the ice had rapidly been melting and it was half ice and half water and it would be tricky to get to the mitt.

We put an offer in on a house. A big house. So the owners moved out, even though there was 2 months until the closure of the sale. At first we were happy, but then I realized that we hadn't done a building inspection and I wanted that done. Then this lady told me that 40,000 sq. feet of it was top heavy. It was by the river and people were warning us about the water levels. The house was on the way to Gan. and I realized it was too far out to do all my walking- that we would have to drive into the city. Myron didn't understand- he said I did this walking all the time. He didn't see that I couldn't anymore. I wanted to change my mind. Could I change my mind?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home