What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, May 04, 2009

Meal with Marla

Sunday May 3:
Dreamt Joel wanted me to take his new dog on Wednesday (to take care of it) He and George showed me their new start up screens for their lap tops. It started with a picture of where you are (like RMC) and kept broadening out (Kingston, Ontario East, Ontario, Canada, N.Am, etc.) until you are looking down from space.

I was talking to Jose through a glass and he was telling me about a computer problem that I didn't understand. So I was like ok and I turned away and told him to have a nice day.

Monday May 4:
I was making a meal for Marla. I had 2 pieces of chicken to heat up in the microwave and one was boiling. I got Marla in and asked her how long she wanted her chicken heated. I poured her chicken on a plate. When it came out, some rice came out too. She complained that she didn't want that rice, that she wanted pre-seasoned rice.

I was sitting on the edge of the bath in the bathroom and I felt it move, so I looked and the caulking was loose. So I decided to caulk. It was worse than I thought - there were whole gaps. I decided I would leave the difficult parts for Julian and I would do the parts I could (about 1/2)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home