What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

through

There was a docked boat. The dock was wooden and enclosed. There were other boats as well. A man wanted something from this boat. Maybe this man was the previous owner? The boat was locked and I wouldn't let him on. I told him he had to talk to the new owner. I looked in the locked boat's windows to try to see what he was after but all I saw were alphabet letters stacked up.

I was in a large building and walking around. There was one room that had been painted green, but I painted purple over it. You could still see the green. I decided that the room needed a door to get through. I planned to break the hole through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home