What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, May 18, 2009

hockey team

I dream that I was on a hockey team going on a trip. James and his friends Duncan and Quinn were there. (and Quinn's 2 sisters) Henrie was there and wasn't sure if she was going. But she let the camera guy take a video. She didn't have the money for the entry fee. I gave her the $5 required.
The guy in charge was saying something about a die roll from 3 to 12. I was confused. Myself and another girl asked about it. And then we understood that there were different levels of understanding about the game. I said I was a 3 and would need to ask a lot of questions. James and Duncan were 12s. There was a range.
We were going to watch a video. Myron wasn't there but they played a tape of his voice. Some people needed seats, so I moved over but they didn't end up sitting there.
The whole family with the 3 girls was going on the trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home