What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, May 30, 2020

in a time of pandemic

I was at Paula's house trying to do laundry, finding all the dirty sheets.

She showed me a battery wrapper and asked me if I knew what it was. I said a battery wrapper. But I think she meant that it was in the laundry.

In BMH she was working in the middle of the hall to avoid touching anything. I had to work around her and remember to clean what I touched.

Todd's 2 sermon titles
1. Living a life of sacrifice in a pandemic
2. Choosing who you should marry. James was going to marry Mina, a creative type from Finland

I was putting out garbage. I owned 2 houses but I was putting all the garbage in front of the other house. The lawns were dug up in places, maybe to lay pipe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home