What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

preparing for flight

I was in the airport waiting for a flight. My mother had got on an earlier flight but on top of a cabinet I found her coat and mitts (black and white) and guessed that she had gone somewhere warm and that she would be needing these things when she came back.

Then I think I was at someone's house while I was waiting and I wanted to use the bathroom but there were so many people and the bathroom was out in the open. I wanted to find a more secluded one.

Then at the airport I was standing using my phone to send messages and suddenly there was a whole line behind me (not socially distanced). The line formed behind me. James and my mum were there. So I said to my mum about the things she left behind. She was surprised but she said yes. So I left them at the front to get my moms and my luggage but when I got back to the waiting room it had already been taken over by a company that was selling trinkets and the stuff was gone. There were trinkets over every surface. A guy who seemed in charge suggested they might be in the drawers but the drawers were empty. I thought I would need to fill out the lost and found paperwork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home