What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, April 27, 2020

4 parts

Part 1: Dinner

A number of Rustlers arrived on time for the dinner (Todd, Sarah I remember but there were many others) Some people were late. I had finished eating what I could and put the rest away in a takeaway container. Then other people started to arrive. So I had to sit back down and people thought I was late but I was on time.

Perception is not always reality.

Part 2: Game

There was a game where Todd could win a dress for Chelsea by answering questions. I could see that the dress was like a sundress with straps but instead of being on a hanger it was on a roller. I wasn't sure that it would be a dress that she particularly liked but there was joy in the game.

Luke 7

31 “To what can I compare the people of this generation?” Jesus asked. “How can I describe them? 32 They are like children playing a game in the public square. They complain to their friends,
‘We played wedding songs,
    and you didn’t dance,
so we played funeral songs,
    and you didn’t weep.’

33 For John the Baptist didn’t spend his time eating bread or drinking wine, and you say, ‘He’s possessed by a demon.’ 34 The Son of Man,[f] on the other hand, feasts and drinks, and you say, ‘He’s a glutton and a drunkard, and a friend of tax collectors and other sinners!’ 35 But wisdom is shown to be right by the lives of those who follow it
Part 3: Delays
There was a plan to help Christine that Todd was coordinating but he kept getting pulled off into other things and so it was not progressing as it should.
I had books but they fell in the road. I grabbed one but then the lights changed so I had to wait for the cars to go before I could get back to the rest of the books.
Delays can cause us to move off the plan.
Part 4: Words
Driving in a car to a mountain but it was a wall and so no progress could be made.
Don't forget to pastor the ones who don't look like they need pastoring.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home