What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, April 05, 2020

getting ready for the perfomance

I was waiting to take someone to the performance. I called to remind them and said that I wanted to leave by the half hour. They arrived 7 minutes after the half hour. I was in the store looking at cellphones. The old become new. We hurried out to the car. It was a small red car in the driveway. The driveway was icy. I suggested that my passenger (he was a young man, maybe a PM) drive as I was a slow driver and we were running late. There were lots of books and instructions that he had to take off the drivers seat. Then he drove down the snowy driveway. I guess to turn around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home