What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, March 16, 2020

Remodeling

I was outside looking at an outside clothing stall when a lady who I did not know came up to talk to me. She was talking like she knew me and talking about my small group meeting. Though I wasn't quite sure what she was referring to. The fabrics were nice and colourful- blue with patterns. Then my mother was there as well. I suggested I could get a matching outfit to my babies hat.

My mother had parked on Pennsylvania avenue and thought that it was too far to walk and maybe she should move it. I think we were planning on going to dinner.

Myron decided to re-tile a number of rooms in the house at the same time, which was a bit worrisome. When the bathroom was done, the counter was gone, which made it more open, but also more challenging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home