What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, February 22, 2020

moving and traveling

Moving house. I wanted to keep one set of bunk beds and get rid of another. One was newer and green.
There was an ant that I killed. I was worried that there were more.
There was a lot of mess because we were moving.
I took my mother to visit Oma. I asked her what other things she wanted to do in the remaining days that we were in Holland. Of course spend most of the time with Oma but what else to do. Visit Ebe? See some things?
It was nighttime and I noticed that the crosswalks in Holland were dirty. I wondered why the crosswalks were dirty in Europe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home