What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Watching

Woke up when Tabitha in my dream told me that it was time to get up mum.

The dream was about people looking in the window, always watching. Got an email from a Diane Ew who said to take down the signs because people could see in and could see schedules.

I had to trade in the old bottle of Worcestershire Sauce. Al had a store and there were different bottles and packages. There was one similar bottle but it had something different inside- yellow food colouring or something. And there were packages with dry materials that may have been equivalent. Someone else had a store as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home