What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, January 02, 2020

Report due at 3pm

The report on some engineering project was due at 3pm. At first I thought it was 3:30pm but looking more carefully at the deadlines someone pointed out that it was 3pm. There was a lot of data and sorting to do and so it was taking some time to get everything organized. There were different prototype vehicles and different lengths to go through. Then when I was waiting for the lab there was a gunman. We were just trying to keep out of sight. I thought maybe this would grant me an extension? At some point I just needed to start on the report even if all the data wasn't quite ready.
Then I was writing a very long letter. It was during this letter that my alarm went off and I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home