What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, January 01, 2020

The dog with no paws

The dog had an injury and lost its paws but I was trying to find them back again. There was a police person helping me. At an intersection he threw down a spike belt, which I thought was a bit extreme but it did seem to be effective as it did stop the car he wanted. Though I thought the car behind it was more trouble and it sped off when it saw the first car on the spike belt.

The police man asked me to talk to the passenger who had been assaulted in the past. The passenger wondered how talking to me would get the paws back. I was like you can talk about what you want, we are trying to help.

James was in a truck with Duncan and a driver. They stopped at the house and someone got out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home