What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, February 21, 2020

A pile of things

There  were a bunch of us who were bringing things into a pile to take to Rustle. The pile had food and other helpful things. Todd and Chelsea were some of the people who were bringing things. It surprised me about some of the things that were cooking together (like orzo with something else in the same bowl) and that they were cooking things before we had moved the pile to the correct location. But it all seemed to be working out, so that was good.

I was in charge of these tiny white balls, like marbles but smaller and more delicate. I was trying to give them out at Rustle but they were so small people sometimes didn't see them or they got dropped and they rolled. I was having to chase them down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home