What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, February 23, 2020

bunny

Pam was in a race wearing a long black dress. At the end of the race you had to fall with your face down into a pillow. The two racers were very close but they covered Pam with the blanket. I wasn't sure if that meant that she won or she lost.

I was trying to help another lady with the code.

There were these bathroom stalls (3 together) and I kept going in one and needing to use the bathroom and wondering why they weren't more full.

There was also a desk that I was working at in a corner of the room and it had some things on the floor. The rest of the room was filled with people.

There was a hole in the wall and something kept digging at it. I was worried. At one point I came back in the room and there was a bunny in the room. I startled it but I was happy that it was a bunny but still felt that the hole should be closed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home