What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, March 08, 2020

Dinner

Christine and I were going out to dinner. I arrived first and the waiter warned me about the cost -$30 or something. I said that was fine and sat down at the piano for the meal. Maybe this was part of the restaurant style. I sat at the keys but there were other spots on the sides. Christine was to sit in one of those spots. I was still waiting when Tom came up and wanted to eat with us. I had no objection though thought it rather strange. He started explaining about the piano and the traditions. There were some people who were wearing kkk outfits. I thought that was strange that they would wear them outside during a work day but it didn't concern me either except for how Christine was going to feel. Would this bother her?

Part of the restaurant folklore is that everyone guesses about this giant piece of rock that was painted to be a ticket. I thought it would be a guess the weight but it was actually guess the number of people who had kissed it.

In the house after that I saw Omi dressed in her dress and belt looking proper and walking around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home