What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

The Chinese woman

I was staying in a hotel room. Becca M.. student and her father had concerns about the program so they were staying as well as they could find no other place to stay. The father had very distinctive coke bottle glasses. They were there to fight for something. The father maybe wasn't supposed to be on campus and campus security found out and so he was in a bit of trouble. Then they told me they were worried about him doing all of this because he was sick. I didn't know that he was sick and as he was staying in my hotel room I had to hand sanitize a lot. Then I had to explain the situation maybe to Stacy and I found out that they had hired a Chinese woman but I can't remember her name to fight for them. She had a lot of experience fighting. Then she was also in the hotel room and in the bathroom. I was also in the bathroom and she was standing blocking my way. So I had to cough on her to push past her. Was she a Jezebel?

Then in another room that was more like a stall was Trish. At least I thought it was a Trish I knew so I was talking to her but it turned out it was not the Trish that I thought it was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home