What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, April 12, 2020

book


Tabitha and I were ready to start and waiting for the security guard to let us in. Maybe he didn't understand that we worked there.

I was going to go somewhere with another lady but I needed to pick up a book first. She didn't seem to be too keen to travel with me so I left her at the library while I went to Mac-Corry (library?). There was another interesting book outside so I picked that up as well. I went into the mac-corry library and it was only 1/2 hour until it closed. I needed to go up to the 3rd floor. When I got up there the time was earlier than when I had been on the ground floor so it gave me more time to get my book. But it made me not trust the clocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home