What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, May 22, 2020

cynthia tree

I got a bunch of flowers and what I thought was a Cynthia tree but someone else said it was not large enough to be a tree and was a bush. It was all bent so I was trying to bend it back.

In a building (maybe a school) and there were graphics rules over the doorways. Rules about partners. Rules to follow.

About Doggie and how he was with me for so many years.

How I needed my hair parted another way. Sarah said I could do it a couple of ways. I was crying because I didn't want it done one way as I felt too exposed. People could not approach me properly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home