What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

juice in the freezer

James kept calling me on the phone wanting things.

There was someone visiting who was similarly picky who didn't want any of his food touching. I found out that juice had leaked in the freezer and I was working on cleaning it. I had cleaned one side and had to slide the door to get to the other side. I asked the guy if it was ok and he seemed to say that it was but I was worried that it wasn't.

I was out and wondering if it was safe to run in the market. I realized that my bike didn't have brakes so I was using my feet to stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home