What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, May 24, 2020

What is needed?

What deliverables are needed?

What prayers are needed?

We had a prayer exercise where people were to write their requests on a box or something and then others were to pick them up. But I was the only one doing that. Others were praying but in a different ways and in different locations. I had to try to find them to pray for them.

The bathrooms didn't have locks on them but I found one that was more sheltered.

Tina had to work and was up early and was dealing with the Jehovah's witnesses at the door.

Deborah had built a door that was closed.

Myron put a tree to grow in the sidewalk but I didn't think that was a good idea. How would the sidewalk plow get through?

There was a car and people inside may have been pregnant. Wondering if it was the right car for them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home