What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

runner

Dreamt that there was a party for Al in a house and we were setting up but Al had been put in a closet or room upstairs. I thought that surely he must suspect something but he didn't actually seem aware. But the food was being eaten before the party started and the trays did not have good variety anymore. Micheline suggested that people could mix and match from different trays. There was too much preparation so I went to get Al.

Al had this runner for a bed (I don't know how) that he wanted to go on a bed but it was really old and worn. The colour on the front was beautiful and the words talked about Jesus but the back was very worn and the thread had come out and I thought I can't put that on a bed, it will come apart.

A few days ago I dreamt about holes in the roof and dirt in the bathroom being tracked around the building.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home