What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Sweater

I had wanted to buy a sweater for 39.99, they charged me 43.99. Then the next day the lady said they were doing me a favor but had changed their mind so now it was 49.99. So I said that I didn't want it then and they could take back the sweater that was somewhere in their house. The lady started crying.

There was a club in a mall like setting and everyone was playing the frozen game. I walked through and thought there was still lots of space available. When I walked up to the upstairs there was a little window to get through and there was someone in front of the window so that made it more difficult.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home