What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

lion pathway

I was living in Loblaws and the port a potty toilets were either plugged or had a hole that would shoot you out to a pool (I did not go through the hole)

On a path I saw a lion come out and attack a baby elephant. The mother tried to protect the baby but there was nothing that she could do. I was supposed to bike down that road but I was not keen to do that. I was looking for alternates.

I was on the ground after biking as I needed a rest and Kim W. was kneeling down with me and I was all like, I just need a break, I'll be fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home