What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, March 06, 2017

birth

In my dream I was pregnant and the time was due to give birth. But I looked at my belly and thought it wasn't large enough yet. Maybe the baby had stopped growing inside me? I was worried. Looking closer I could see through the skin on my belly the hand, so I went to touch it and must have poked the baby and it moved. It was alive! I was happy about this and began to prepare for the birth. When I looked at my belly I thought it was too big now. We were past the due time, the birth needed to happen.

When I woke up, I realized that the baby was clearly breech and not pointed in the right direction for an easy delivery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home