What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, February 06, 2017

new house

Was at a real estate showing and the house had a featured pool with a mermaid suit but it had problems with the heating and the stove.

I was dating a volatile guy but I thought it evened out my calm  so we were a good match, but would he turn against me?

They were giving out flowers with jibes. Who would be offended?

Shari had a little girl dancing on top of her shoulders and outstretched arms while she stood in the pews. All of a sudden, the little girl fell to the ground. I was trying to tell Shari that it was not her fault.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home