What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, October 04, 2016

did I pay?

I had a day off and went to a store maybe to have my nails done or something like that.
Next, I went to the hairdresser. After I walked in a whole pile of guys walked in. There was a lady with a limp who was going to help me so we walked through the big group of guys. Her stall was like a washroom stall with partitions. She told me to take a before picture so I could look at the difference because I would be pleased. At that point I couldn't remember if I had paid at the place before so I wanted to call them to ask but I wasn't sure what I would say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home