What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Ground beef

Windows 10 install woke me at 4am.

This is what I dreamt before it woke me: I was in charge of making a celebratory meal. Maybe for a graduation. But noone could tell me WHEN it was to be planned for. Lesley reminded me to defrost the meat. There was a large container of ground beef. Maybe I would make meatballs. I told Lesley I would need her to nurse her infant.

After 4am I dreamt about a party at Rustle. I wasn't doing anything for the party at first but they asked me to help maybe with drinks. The intake was full. Everyone was having a sit down meeting with each of the guests. I likely mis heard but one lady asked me for crack and I said loudly that we didn't have crack here. She may have been asking for the craps game table, which would have more likely been in the games room. I told her I had only been in the refreshment room and I didn't know where anything else was.

There was a game going on where people had a list and were trying to find things on people from the list. I tried hurrying away so they would harass me. This other guy was walking quickly so it was difficult to get ahead of him. Then a car crashed ahead of me and I went to see if everyone was ok. They weren't really in that they were bleeding from their eyes and mouth. Someone called an ambulance. The one who wasn't hurt was a blond haired Italian girl. Somehow that gave her immunity.

Later  back at the house that the can was from, the man was claiming that it was stolen but I didn't know how that could be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home