What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Rustle gym

I was on the stage at the Rustle gym. There was a lot of stuff on the stage, I guess Al was selling it. Looking out over the gyms you could see 5 different sports at 5 different levels going on. I was looking at a package of dresses that I wanted to buy. Someone came to tell me they were 90% off. There was a bowl of peeled oranges on the ground, I thought a sign that Al had been around. There were things that I was concerned about going on but mostly positive things. Lots of chaos as the 5 games were going on at the same time. People kept offering me a drive home but I had driven my car there. I was getting ready to go but I hadn't paid yet, so I was trying to get that sorted out. James went from one sports game to another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home