What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, March 21, 2016

I care

Woke up at 3am after getting upset in this dream. There was an old man living in a cardboard box. I was trying to help fix it with tape, but he didn't want help so I started shouting "I CARE about where you lay your head", "I CARE about preserving your life". I kept shouting so much I woke myself up.

After I got back to sleep I dreamt about James taking a Queen's course. I was worried about his writing ability because he was only in grade 8 and the rest were in university. Alex was thinking about taking the course as well and asked me lots of questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home