What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, February 06, 2016

Farija

There was a girl named Farija who was one of my students who I was helping because she had a condition that caused her not to feel her toe. People kept thinking it was awful and looking away but it wasn't so bad. I had my arm around her waist to hold her up. Brian was watching me.

Lynann was going to speak and the room was full and quiet and I walked in because she wanted me there. Everything was still quiet and she had not started yet. Then some other people came in and people started clapping but I wasn't sure why. One of the people may have been Farija and they were encouraging her.

There were these slides in the hillside with conveyor belts with balls on them. I was trying to figure out where the balls were coming from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home