What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Let your light shine

I was having a wedding. I was wearing a white dress and guests were arriving. I had some people helping me. I had thank you cards that I was writing as the day went on. I didn't know how many guests were coming but it was going to be outdoors so I wasn't worried about that. I was worried that I hadn't planned for drinks. I was moving to a new house and so the furniture was being moved while the event was going on. Thad was helping me. He made a route call list recording everyone's city who had given me gifts. There were a lot of spots on the map. I thanked him and thought he was very thoughrough. I gave him a card and wrote in between the lines (as that was the only space) "Don't ever let your light stop shining"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home