What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Bear in the woods

I was telling someone how beautiful the woods are in the morning... you just have to be careful of the wildlife.
So I go to the woods and I leave my vacuum cleaner on a ledge by the edge of the cliff and I step into the woods and right away I see this huge bear, so I turn and leave the woods and go to my vacuum cleaner but I see this baby bear investigating it. I know that mama bear would be protective so I need to get away quickly. I grab by vacuum as quickly as I can and I run. I didn't take the cord so I assume that it is dragging behind me. I have the base and the hose and am just running as fast as I can. I pass a bear going in the other direction but this one doesn't notice me.

Yesterday I dreamt about a video memory book of me as a little girl, committing to God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home