What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, February 20, 2016

The selling of houses

Dreamt that in between the selling of the Nelson st house and the College St house there was another house the I bought and sold. I bought it but because James was a baby it was never suitable for him so I turned around and sold it within a few months. It was a pretty big house and it had crops growing. I was (or become) friends with the lady who purchased it from me and so I hung out there a lot. More than when I owned it. I felt so comfortable I asked her about a light fixture, hoping to buy it, but she got offended by the question saying she had bought the house fair and square and I couldn't take that away from her. I had been willing to pay.
Someone knocked on the door and the kids opened it and there was a chair on wheels. Not in great shape but ok. When the lady went to get it it had rolled off the porch over the crops and was rolling down the street. Someone put on rollerblades and took off after it leaving some ruts in the crops. Was it worth it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home