What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, May 08, 2016

Locked out

My dream before 6am was about grootmoeder. I was by her house to check on her because she was over 100 and I was visiting Holland. They had taken the winter windows off and it was very cool outside so I thought she must be cold as well. We called but she didn't answer (she was deaf) so we went in through the gate. When I got in the house she had just woken up from bed and was coming down the hall. She had to step over some hockey sticks. I hugged her and was crying. She seemed so much like me.

After 6am but before 7am I managed to get locked out of my car. I still don't know why the keys would have been in the car as that is not a likely place to leave them. Likely I had the key and didn't know it. But I asked all kinds of people for solutions. Gabe, the hostess on the train and Kim. Kim did drive up with the key sometime later and solved the problem. I unlocked the car and gave the key back to Kim.

David P. was worried about me. There was a problem with the ridges and grooves of the winter tires. They would not be recommended for another winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home