What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, February 09, 2017

Prison

In my dream Al was in prison. The lock was a combination lock that the warden went through. It was a huge lock- floor to ceiling with this giant knob to turn to the numbers. I thought if I could wait long enough I could watch the warden go in and watch the combo and get him out but the warden was smarter than that and wouldn't let people watch.

The warden really liked Al and so gave him this corner piece of metal and fabric that had some paint on it. It looked like nothing. It looked like garbage. But it was colour.

They were sending baby Madison down to Florida for someone to take care of her.

People who loved Al were taking care of his house. Karen had designed some 8 foot memorial stone to hang in the house that had writing in stone all up and down it. I wondered how we paid for it. Al also needed a new house so we assigned someone to work on that but decided it really wasn't a one person job, that there needed to be 2 people to do this. We were going to buy a house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home