What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, April 02, 2017

new birth

Yesterday I dreamt about a horse, my horse. There was no fence so he wandered out into the road sometimes. We were building a fence but had to knock off the sharp pointy bits to make sure the fence was safe for him.

This morning I dreamt that I was with a lady who was having a baby. For some reason there were no doctors or nurses and I was coaching her though. After a while she pushed and the head popped out but the neck was very skinny. I wasn't worried about the baby but I thought I was out of my league so I should get someone else. I pushed the door open in a swift motion and it made some red lights go off in the ceiling. I said that we needed help. By the time I made it back she had birthed the baby but noone was taking care of it. Someone had put a towel or blanket on the mother but nothing for the baby. So I found one for the baby but it was wet, so not very appropriate but better than nothing, I thought and bundled the baby up and went looking for a dry towel. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home