What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, August 26, 2017

wedding day

(Today is Mady's wedding day)

Al was in his best coveralls.

In my dream it was my brothers wedding but I had to give some presentation and then I was running late and couldn't find it.

Then I was trying to clean up after the fact and the walls were dirty and there were giant black spider/ant like bugs that grew when you killed them and I had to put it in the garbage but was worried that it would come to life again.

Trying to find my mother.

Alan having his student count the vegetables and sell them, but they weren't any cheaper than buying them at the store, but if you needed them this was a great resource.

I had eaten all the vegetables on my plate and needed more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home