What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, August 27, 2017

summer students

I was upset because the summer students had not put the window back on and the heat was on! So I had to work on that. There were thing that were labeled around the room that they had put their mark on.

There was a lot of snow at the corner of Alfred and Concession and cars were stuck. We were walking and just walked to the traffic light and walked over. The car was parked at the Mem Center parking lot. So I said we should turn right on Princess St. and that would get us out of the fix- assuming that they had plowed better there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home