What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Funeral home

I walked into this place that I thought was a Church but ended up being a funeral home. As I looked around when I just walked in I exclaimed "I know this place" and then saw that there was a service in a far corner and I was too loud. I then somehow figured out it was a funeral home and wandered around. The different rooms were like different clouds, very heavenly. When I got to the end I was going out the back door. Shieleen was around as well. I had a hard time getting out the back door because there was so much mold on it. Hardy said he needed to get rid of the door. I said that you could just bleach it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home