What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, November 05, 2017

transport truck

I had decided to pierce my ears. I had a map for a guy that I gave to him on the way out. He decided he wanted to walk with me. I could see there was a break in the traffic so we crossed the road. There was a small bridge that stopped people from seeing much farther down but I could see a transport airborne so I said to the guy to run and we were running away but then I saw the transport hit another piece of farm machinery and it became airborne in a way that looked like it would land ahead of us so we ducked down beside the concrete barrier and waited for everything to settle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home