What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Troubling

In my first dream Christine was moved from KGH back to St. Mary's. They said because she was getting better. But then she died and we wondered if they just didn't want blood on their hands.

There were Sprite bottles that had fallen and the small one was inside the big one. There was also some water mixed in.

I woke up from that dream troubled and prayed for Christine, but I did get back to sleep and then this second dream came:

In this dream I'm telling Shari about the first dream in the middle of a 161 exam. What I don't tell her the info that James found out about Brooke being on drugs. She wouldn't want to hear that.
I'm dressed pretty crazy with a wild patterned skirt and a wild patterned shirt with a "train" in the back. The patterns don't go together. I said because I'm not at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home