What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, November 10, 2014

horses at your door

Kim traveled a long distance with a large group of people and brought some horses to my door. It seemed happy and laughing when I opened the door. I wondered why she brought them from so far and she said she was going my way anyway.

There was a school open house and this old guy had a remote control for the bells, that he liked to push. A lot.

A ex-boyfriend who I think was named Andrew in the dream but Pete in real life was there and I said I wouldn't be reeled back in.

There were windows to view the horses but you weren't supposed to just use the small window but there was a way you could clean it or angle is that was the proper Dutch way to do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home