What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, August 22, 2014

sorting out the lost and umbrellas

I had some students show up lost as to which lab to go to. So I said I would go and check on it and I had to go through a maze at Stirling to get there. And I explained the situation to Vijay and he said they were late. But he seemed ok with me getting them (reluctantly), so I left to go back through the maze letting the ladders down. Before I left though some other lost students showed up and I had to try to figure out if they were the same lost students that I left before or if they were new ones. I went back down anyway.

Later in the dream I had to unpack a chest and there were all these umbrellas in it. I kept pulling them out - they were all different kinds. There were at least 20. I was annoyed with Myron for getting so many.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home