What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

stray dogs

There were stray dogs running around, I offered them some food. There was a lot of chaos in the house and my parents were also trying to clean up. Then they were going somewhere and I was going to go with them but the bag I needed had been moved so then I couldn't go. When I got back to the car, the back seat was down so I couldn't go as well after that. I had to go back and try to sort through things.

I was on a bus. I think a city bus but it was really nice with a bathroom and a tour guide. She said there was a bathroom because of the stomach bug that had been going around. We were at a house and the people needed some sorting out as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home