What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, August 03, 2014

whatever it takes

In the dream I was organizing meetings and wearing a wig to go horseback riding (because that apparently was what was done). I had to get everything prepared so it would flow smoothly. I was hiding a tiny bottle (no more than a sip) from inspectors.

There was a thing at Church where everyone was going to stay up all night and worship and pray. Kim wasn't sure how that would look. I told her that we have to do whatever it takes to break the Kingdom of God in. If staying up all night is what it takes, that is what will be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home