What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, September 25, 2014

i know how it ends

We were being kidnapped on a very large plane. It was an extra wide super jet. It was so comfortable taking off. Just like a whisper. It was so big and stable that it felt like we were on Earth. But we weren't. We were traveling. Kidnapped in style as it were. Going where we knew not. No control. But I wasn't worried. Because I knew how it would end. I knew the end would be good. I never felt controlled by the kidnappers. I felt compassion for them as well.

I felt responsibility for the spiritual atmosphere in Kingston somehow. That was where my focus should be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home