What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Earthquake

I dreamt that James and I were on the roof of a minibus traveling on the highway. We could look down at the cars so small below us. But then something happened and James went off head first and Myron fell on the side. This was all on the highway. I was buckled in. I was kneeling beside them. It did not take long for the ambulance people to come and bandage them up. Traffic was backed up for a long way.

I was in an exam trying to help someone understand what an earthquake was. That there were plates that slip and slide. The one girl wanted help but I said I couldn't help with that question. She said she was just doing it for fun and it looked like a children's book so I agreed. Then the earthquake must have happened and I saw the flotilla of boats racing towards it. One boat peeled off and landed on our island, but I couldn't figure out if that was good or bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home