What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, November 13, 2014

careless and lack of forethought

Kim had these animals in cages in an auditorium and they were running around free. She was away. Myron kept taking on bigger and bigger cages until it was quite ridiculous. Then I saw these little brown guinea pig babies. They were so cute but I couldn't find the parent. Then Myron told me that Bernie had been killed by accident when they were moving the latest big cage in. His skull had been crushed. I felt the cages were unnecessary, the killing careless and not telling me what happened not very thoughtful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home