What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, December 14, 2014

bridges


I was biking with a group and we were going by Duncan's family and as I went by I injured Carty but not with my bike but with a book I was carrying. It was an accident. He went around on crutches for the rest of the dream.

I had to go through a building and disarm the alarm as there was something I needed to get out of it.

There were a lot of construction crews around and I was walking through. They were building a bridge and there was scaffolding on it that I needed to push past to walk on the bridge. I think I was taking Carty with me.

In an earlier dream that I woke up from at 6am:
I had been pregnant but all of a sudden I looked not pregnant but I hadn't had the baby. Lexa was there telling me it will be ok. They had done a scan and they had seen one arm but not the other so it wasn't looking good. It was due today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home